Talent Acquisition Lead
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsPeople & Culture
We are looking for a gifted specialist with an open mind, to fathom the Datenna-identity, to connect with our highly intelligent talents, and to be able to tell our true story.
For the coming years, Datenna has the ambition of staying market leader, if not becoming a monopolist on providing the best platform on information technology regarding China. To reach this goal, we need to grow, and we need to grow fast. To smoothen this process, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead with a recruitment background. Together with our Employer Brand Specialist and the Head of People and Culture, you design the inside and outside of Datenna's Employer Brand. Once we get you up to speed, it might be possible that you need to enlarge your team. This gives you the opportunity to find new teammates and build your team according to your (and our) standards.
What you do:
- Be the face of Datenna for candidates and new employees;
- Design and build a reliable recruitment process;
- Coordinate incoming candidates and make sure they match our company values;
- Tell us your thoughts on candidate screening, personality tests, and capacity-tests;
- Play an important role in the onboarding of new employees;
- Connect with universities around the globe and arrange events and sponsorships with student associations;
- Organize events in the city of Eindhoven to claim our spot in the overcrowded job market of the Brainport-area;
- A great deal of enthusiasm after reading this job opening;
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience as a Recruiter or a Talent Acquisition specialist;
- A feeling for Employer Branding;
- Some interest in the possibilities of Data and IT;
- A digital mindset with a human heart;
- An open mind to fathom the Datenna-identity, to connect with our highly intelligent talents, and to be able to tell our true story.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme, traveling allowance, and 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Knowledge-driven, collective and individual development
- A modern, hybrid workplace with flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven – with good coffee, a bunch of fresh fruits & snacks & daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
Please note: hybrid working also requires office attendance, so please keep this in mind when applying!