Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsEngineering
Why you’ll love this job
Are you genuinely passionate about pursuing the highest quality in both code and data? We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is diligent, structured, and determined to achieve our goals. You inspire the team with this mindset and enthusiastically share with them your software and data testing expertise.
Impacting geopolitics with groundbreaking OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna, we merge China expertise with groundbreaking technology, creating a unique software platform that empowers governments with unparalleled insights into China's techno-economic landscape.
We are a growing tech scale-up, dedicated to driving innovation with our dynamic and international team.
Our world-unique OSINT engine gathers and consolidates information from various open sources, offering the most accurate representation of reality while maintaining complete data lineage, traceability, and explainability of the results. This unlocks mission-critical insights for our customers via our interactive SaaS platform.
To achieve these important outcomes, our OSINT engine solves a number of crucial challenges within the domains of open information retrieval, data interoperability/federation, fact-checking, entity resolution, explainable AI, and more.
Your mission at Datenna:
- As part of the data acquisition tribe, you are basically the gatekeeper of our OSINT system and influence which data gets ingested into it.
- By striving for the highest software and data quality possible, you maximize the quality of the source material, directly influencing the reliability and quality of the insights presented to our users in the UI.
What makes you a great candidate:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Python
- In-depth knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with a focus on Python environments
- Skilled in designing test strategies and implementing test automation
- You have experience in data quality assurance, contract-based testing of data
- Strong affinity for working with data, like data exploration and wrangling
- Certifications in software testing (e.g., ISTQB, CSTE) are advantageous
- You have a strong knowledge of modern microservices and web application stacks
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and experience in testing applications in a Kubernetes environment
- You are familiar with cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI) in a Python-centric environment
- You have experience with machine learning/AI techniques for testing, particularly in Python
*Please know that applicants may be subject to a screening process.*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- An inspiring mission with global impact
- The opportunity to pioneer in groundbreaking OSINT & AI technologies
- Endless opportunities to explore, shape your career, and make an impact in our growing scale-up company
- Our amazing community of colleagues
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- Full range of benefits: Explore details here
- Read more about our culture: www.jobs.datenna.com
Want to make a significant impact in the tech industry, empower decision-makers with actionable intelligence, and create a safe and prosperous world? Join Datenna and make it your mission.