Senior DevOps Engineer
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsEngineering
Why you’ll love this job
You’ll be joining our DevOps team as a Senior Engineer to help us shape the future of our SaaS solution. Working alongside our engineering teams on a greenfield site, you’ll have the opportunity to make a tangible impact and help support and improve our groundbreaking OSINT platform. You'll use your knowledge and experience to help evolve and expand our DevOps offering, contributing on both a team and technical level.
Impacting geopolitics with groundbreaking OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna, we merge China expertise with groundbreaking technology, creating a unique software platform that empowers governments with unparalleled insights into China's techno-economic landscape. We are a growing tech scale-up, dedicated to driving innovation with our dynamic and international team.
Our world-unique OSINT engine gathers and consolidates information from various open sources, offering the most accurate representation of reality while maintaining complete data lineage, traceability, and explainability of the results. This unlocks mission-critical insights for our customers via our interactive SaaS platform.
To achieve these important outcomes, our OSINT engine solves a number of crucial challenges within the domains of open information retrieval, data interoperability/federation, fact-checking, entity resolution, explainable AI, and more.
Your mission at Datenna:
- You’ll be contributing to and implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Gaining insights into system issues and opting for minimising bottlenecks in our system architecture.
- You’ll focus on continuous improvement of our testing, release, support processes, and procedures for DevOps operations.
- Act as the bridge between support and our engineering teams.
- Encouraging and building automated processes where possible.
- Being part of the Agile process.
- Mentoring/coaching approach, contributing to the growth and development of your teammates.
What makes you a great candidate:
- You’ll have experience with Kubernetes, OpenStack & Cloud Providers.
- Familiarity with GIT/GitLab and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Shell/Python scripting.
- You’ll have prior or current experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet and Chef.
- Previous experience with Terraform (or Terraform Enterprise) and other programming languages (Go, Java, etc.) would be a bonus.
- Most importantly, we're looking for individuals who are enthusiastic and highly motivated to explore the complexity of our platform.
*Please note that applicants may be subject to a screening process*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- An inspiring mission with global impact
- The opportunity to pioneer in groundbreaking OSINT & AI technologies
- Endless opportunities to explore, shape your career, and make an impact in our growing scale-up company
- Our amazing community of colleagues
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- Full range of benefits: Explore details here
- Read more about our culture: www.jobs.datenna.com
Want to make a significant impact in the tech industry, empower decision-makers with actionable intelligence, and create a safe and prosperous world? Join Datenna and make it your mission.