Senior Data Engineer
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsEngineering
Why you’ll love this job
Do you seek the freedom to pioneer in data engineering? As a Senior Data Engineer, you’ll support the design and implementation of our next-generation OSINT engine and the underlying data processing and storage infrastructure.
Impacting geopolitics with groundbreaking OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna, we merge China expertise with groundbreaking technology, creating a unique software platform that empowers governments with unparalleled insights into China's techno-economic landscape.
We are a growing tech scale-up, dedicated to driving innovation with our dynamic and international team.
Our world-unique OSINT engine gathers and consolidates information from various open sources, offering the most accurate representation of reality while maintaining complete data lineage, traceability, and explainability of the results. This unlocks mission-critical insights for our customers via our interactive SaaS platform.
To achieve these important outcomes, our OSINT engine solves a number of crucial challenges within the domains of open information retrieval, data interoperability/federation, fact-checking, entity resolution, explainable AI, and more.
Your mission at Datenna:
- You’ll help determine the appropriate data storage systems, leveraging the strengths of various types of systems (SQL, NoSQL, key-value stores, document stores, graph databases, etc.) to deliver the best possible solutions
- Work alongside the team to design, build, optimize, scale, and maintain a modern and scalable data processing pipeline, ensuring that it meets our business requirements and supports our stakeholders' needs
- You’ll make sure that our data is of the highest quality and can be effectively utilized by various stakeholders
- Support and facilitate data acquisition and ingestion, working closely with our machine learning experts, data scientists, and business developers to ensure that their requirements are met
What makes you a great candidate:
- Experience building scalable data processing pipelines
- You embrace a challenge and enjoy problem-solving
- Knowledge of the various types of data storage systems available
- You enjoy following the newest developments in data engineering/big data tools and technologies
- BA/MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, AI or related
*Please know that applicants may be subject to a screening process.*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- An inspiring mission with global impact
- The opportunity to pioneer in groundbreaking OSINT & AI technologies
- Endless opportunities to explore, shape your career, and make an impact in our growing scale-up company
- Our amazing community of colleagues
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- Full range of benefits: Explore details here
- Read more about our culture: www.jobs.datenna.com
Want to make a significant impact in the tech industry, empower decision-makers with actionable intelligence, and create a safe and prosperous world? Join Datenna and make it your mission.