Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsEngineering
Why you’ll love this job
Are you a natural leader with a passion for people and a talent for streamlining processes? Are you a master problem solver who thrives on building bridges between diverse stakeholders? Are you ready to take our success to new heights together?
Our growing scale-up is looking for a highly motivated Scrum Master to support multiple teams and optimize our Scrum process. As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for coaching team members, supporting the product backlog management, facilitating stakeholder collaboration, and cooperating with Product Owners.
Impacting geopolitics with revolutionary OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna we make the world more transparent. By harnessing the power of open-source intelligence, we equip governments with a data-driven intelligence platform on China’s industry and innovation landscape.
Our fast-growing, international tech company consists of a good mix of talented youngsters and thought leaders, who constantly integrate new innovations into our product to stay ahead of any competition.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll lead and coach the product development teams in applying Agile principles and practices.
- Plan and implement Scrum processes that increase the teams’ productivity and quality.
- You’ll collaborate with the Product Owners to ensure alignment of goals and expectations.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among the team members and stakeholders and remove any impediments or distractions that hinder their progress.
What makes you a great candidate:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- You’re versatile, open-minded, and able to embrace continuous change.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a pre.
- Experience in a scale-up environment.
- Having PSM I, PSM II, SAFe Agile, CSM certification
*Please note that applicants may be subject to a screening process*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- Amazing colleagues 🥰
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Full access to Coursera and 10% of your working hours dedicated to learning
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the centre of Eindhoven – with good coffee, fresh fruits & snacks, daily freshly prepared lunch, and a beautiful roof terrace
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme and traveling allowance
- Read more about our culture 👉🏻 www.jobs.datenna.com
Interested? Then apply now via the button below! We’re looking forward to receiving your application 😊