Product Owner - medior
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsProduct Development
Join our cutting-edge technology startup as the Product Owner and lead the change in the exciting world of OSINT, data, and geopolitics!
Consider a world where we no longer listen to the loudest expert but instead to the person with the best data-driven explanation — an explanation that is verifiable because it is based on open-source intelligence (OSINT).
Our Vision: To change the way policy and business decisions are made in an information-rich world. To move towards that vision, we started tracking a country with which we at Datenna are most familiar: China.
Our Mission: We empower organisations to eliminate the information gap they have by providing the best OSINT software.
We are Datenna
The bulk of our company is made up of a happy group of enthusiastic software/data/AI specialists and equally passionate Chinese experts. But they are not the only OSINT Heroes! In fact we need heroes to support different areas of the company and above all, a product owner hero!
As Product Owner
You are a leader who breathes tech, data, and development, you have an excellent feeling for business and can communicate on various levels. Your eyes are on the mission and your heart is with your team!
Are you a tech-savvy, free spirited person with great product development skills and a good sense of humour? Do you have excellent stakeholder management skills and a drive to innovate and exceed market expectations? Then, this is your dream job!
Among your strong skills are using scrum to improve communication and the outcome and visioning what you want.
As part of our Product Strategy team, you will be leading a development team to the best results and be the link between the world of development and the world of business while developing a state-of-the-art OSINT platform. You will be the voice of our clients, as with your expertise you will play a key role in converting our customer’s wishes into a clear roadmap and align it with our organization’s strategic goals. Looking at the product with a fresh pair of eyes, you can identify key areas of improvement in the processes to achieve a consistent product vision.
You should be happy to
- Combine your technical knowledge with your business mindset to define and visualize strongly substantiated product vision
- Analyse and identify stakeholders’ needs and translate these into product roadmaps and strategic product results
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and ensure that everyone involved in the product development is informed on relevant information
- Set priorities, juggle the triangle of scope, budget, and time, and manage planning for the development team.
- Motivate and inspire the team to exceed the boundaries of technology
You will be able to make an impact if you own:
- A bachelor or masters’ degree in engineering, computer science, data science or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, critical mindset, and systematic/analytical thinking
- Soon-to-be ex-dev (is that even possible?) with the ambition to arise the discipline and grow in the direction of Product Owner
- Experience working with Scrum
- Experience in Product Development Management is a plus
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Experience with UX (User Experience) design is a plus
- Experience with a data platform solution or SaaS is a plus
What we offer (same for everyone):
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme, travelling allowance and 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Knowledge-driven, collective and individual development
- Modern, hybrid workplace with flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- Nice working environment in the centre of Eindhoven – with good coffee, a bunch of fresh fruits & snacks & daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
Due to the confidential nature of the information you will be working with, you can expect a screening process.
We aspire to become the OSINT Heroes of the world. And we are looking for more heroes to join us!