Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsProduct
Why you’ll love this job
As a Product Owner, you’ll combine your technical and business knowledge to support the Product Strategy team to define a clear product vision. Working alongside a mix of technical and business stakeholders you will, alongside the other Product Owners and Product Manager, play a key role in expanding the capabilities of our open-source intelligence platform. Overall, you’ll be making a significant contribution to our roadmap for 2024 (and beyond).
Impacting geopolitics with revolutionary OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna, we make the world more transparent. By harnessing the power of open-source intelligence, we equip governments with a data-driven intelligence platform on China’s industry and innovation landscape.
Our fast-growing, international tech company consists of a good mix of talented youngsters and thought leaders, who constantly integrate new innovations into our product to stay ahead of any competition.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll play a key role in expanding the capabilities of our open-source intelligence platform.
- You’ll be looking at our platform with a fresh set of eyes, you’ll identify areas of improvement, both on a process and product-level.
- You’ll analyse and identify stakeholders’ needs and translate these into product roadmaps and strategic product results.
- You’ll be setting priorities, combining capacity and time for the engineering team alongside the other Product Owners and Product Manager.
- You’ll be one of the points of contact for our product and its features.
What makes you a great candidate:
- Prior experience working as a Product Owner, ideally within a SaaS company.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and the drive to constantly innovate and exceed market expectations.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Relevant certifications (e.g. SAFe, PSPOI/II/III etc.)
- You have a BA/MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, AI or a related domain.
*Please note that applicants may be subject to a screening process*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- Amazing colleagues 🥰
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Full access to Coursera and 10% of your working hours dedicated to learning
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the centre of Eindhoven – with good coffee, fresh fruits & snacks, daily freshly prepared lunch, and a beautiful roof terrace
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme and traveling allowance
- Read more about our culture 👉🏻 www.jobs.datenna.com