Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsProduct
Why you’ll love this job
As the Product Manager, you’ll be part of our Product Strategy team and lead our Product Owners to achieve outstanding results. You’ll support them by being the link between the software engineering and business departments of Datenna, with the ultimate goal of pushing forward the capabilities of our product. In other words, you’ll know our open-source intelligence platform inside out.
Impacting geopolitics with revolutionary OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna we make the world more transparent. By harnessing the power of open-source intelligence, we equip governments with a data-driven intelligence platform on China’s industry and innovation landscape.
Our fast-growing, international tech company consists of a good mix of talented youngsters and thought leaders, who constantly integrate new innovations to our product to stay ahead of any competition.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our product and its features. You’ll maintain daily contact with and serve as the bridge between the CTO, Product Owners and the Strategy and Business Development teams.
- You’ll generate market knowledge and ensure that the quality of our product keeps growing.
- You'll regularly conduct research into the wishes of our customers and users.
- Together with your colleagues, you’ll see what improvements to the product are needed.
- You’ll ensure the prioritization of the product backlog and its implementation via roadmap and milestone planning.
What makes you a great candidate:
- You’re a natural leader who breathes tech, data, and software engineering. You have an excellent feeling for business and can communicate with a wide range of stakeholders across different domains.
- You're able to identify and capture the wishes of the users and management and can clearly articulate this to the Product team.
- You’re a great people manager, with an eye on the coaching and development of your team.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and the drive to constantly innovate and exceed market expectations.
- You have experience working with data platform solutions and or/SaaS products.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- You have relevant certifications (e.g. SAFe, PSPOI/II/III etc).
- You have a BA/MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, AI or a related domain.
*Please note that applicants may be subject to a screening process*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- Amazing colleagues 🥰
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Full access to Coursera and 10% of your working hours dedicated to learning
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the centre of Eindhoven – with good coffee, fresh fruits & snacks, daily freshly prepared lunch, and a beautiful roof terrace
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme and traveling allowance
- Read more about our culture 👉🏻 www.jobs.datenna.com