Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsData Science & Machine Learning
Why you’ll love this job
Are you eager to shape the future of our OSINT systems by integrating cutting-edge AI? Join us in a dynamic position where you'll lead and grow a dedicated team of Machine Learning engineers and Data Scientists at the heart of our technology. Your team will pave the way from groundbreaking prototypes to seamless production deployments of the latest emerging technologies. Are you up for the challenge?
Impacting geopolitics with groundbreaking OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna, we merge China's expertise with groundbreaking technology, creating a unique software platform that empowers governments with unparalleled insights into China's techno-economic landscape. We are a growing tech scale-up, dedicated to driving innovation with our dynamic and international team.
Our world-unique OSINT engine gathers and consolidates information from various open sources, offering the most accurate representation of reality while maintaining complete data lineage, traceability, and explainability of the results. This unlocks mission-critical insights for our customers via our interactive SaaS platform. To achieve these important outcomes, our OSINT engine solves several crucial challenges within open information retrieval, data interoperability/federation, fact-checking, entity resolution, explainable AI, and more.
As the Lead Machine Learning Engineer in the TruthFinder Team within our OSINT engine Tribe, you'll work at the heart of our OSINT engine. You’ll lead a team focusing on developing the core algorithm, which consolidates information from any given number of open sources in highly challenging contexts. These contexts may involve conflicting statements from sources, potential misinformation and disinformation, as well as greatly varying levels of reliability of sources and many other complexities. The ‘TruthFinder engine’ you will help develop is tasked with drawing correct conclusions from all of this data, in a fully traceable, explainable, and reliable way.
Your mission at Datenna:
- As the Lead Machine Learning Engineer, you're at the forefront of shaping the architecture that incorporates AI, ML and other emerging technologies into our OSINT engine.
- You'll closely collaborate with data scientists to build machine learning-enhanced software products.
- You'll improve the MLOps frameworks that our data scientists and machine learning engineers use to speed up the deployment across projects.
- You'll work together with data engineers to deploy your architecture/models efficiently on a large scale in our production systems.
What makes you a great candidate:
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proven expertise in building and validating complex machine learning algorithms and deep learning models.
- Demonstrated experience in operationalizing machine learning models, including version control, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Solid understanding of machine learning concepts and MLOps principles.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, algorithms, and software architecture.
- Proficiency in Python, preferably with additional expertise in low-level programming languages such as C/C++ or Rust.
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or JAX.
- Experience with task orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow, Argo, or Prefect.
- Experience with cloud service provider machine learning ecosystems such as AWS Sagemaker, Azure ML, or Databricks.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with continuous training and different retraining strategies for machine learning systems.
- Ability to collaborate with data engineers to design and optimize data pipelines for large-scale machine learning models.
- Understanding of ETL processes, data storage, and data streaming technologies.
*Please know that applicants may be subject to a screening process.*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- An inspiring mission with global impact
- The opportunity to pioneer in groundbreaking OSINT & AI technologies
- Endless opportunities to explore, shape your career, and make an impact in our growing scale-up company
- Our amazing community of colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Full range of benefits: Explore details here
- Read more about our culture: www.jobs.datenna.com