Marketing & Public Relations Manager
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsMarketing
Are you an ambitious Marketing Expert? Do you love to brainstorm about thought leadership but also get your hands dirty and organize events for international audiences? Do you want to build a close-knit international team of marketing experts that are ready to conquer the world?
Datenna is a fast-growing open-source intelligence (OSINT) company with a unique position in the world: we built the best and most extensive open-source intelligence data platform on China. We deliver our tools to western governments to help them make informed decisions regarding economic and national security. Last year we opened our US office, and our ambition is to become a European OSINT data giant. Our culture is characterised by our ambition, combining our passion for open-source intelligence and China with a results-oriented environment.
We are looking for an experienced marketing expert. You will be responsible for establishing a creative marketing team who will guide Datenna in becoming the thought leader on China OSINT. Did you know our research has already been featured in many news outlets all over the world? See here for a few examples: Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, La Republica, Volkskrant, FD, and many more! Are you up for a challenge to increase our outreach even further and bring our online presence to offline impact as well?
What you will do
- You will design and execute a full marketing strategy in line with existing timelines for delivery;
- You will oversee and manage large publication projects within Datenna;
- You ensure the team maintains a creative mindset and assure high quality output;
- You work together with internal stakeholders, such as the China Research Team and Sales to prioritize the target markets and strategise a concrete plan to to roll out in this said markets;
- You develop and maintain a broad network of media connections who get Datenna’s research to print on a regular basis;
- Most importantly, you are a thought leader: you motivate and inspire your team members.
- 3-6 years of work experience in a marketing position;
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent;
- Experience in managing team members or show potential to do so;
- Excellent communication skills, a creative mindset and a team player;
- Experience in the field of China research or China business relations;
- Experience in organising live (dinner) events with keynote speakers;
- Ability to effectively manage projects and prioritise business needs;
- A proven track-record of delivering and creating compelling content and a design eye for what great communication assets look like.
- You have knowledge of the EU’s and US’s media landscape and understand how to bring a new marketing output to this market;
- Experience in a spokesperson’s role dealing with international journalists;
- Experience in marketing in a B2G environment.
What we offer (same for everyone):
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme, traveling allowance, and 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Knowledge-driven, collective and individual development
- A modern, hybrid workplace with flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven – with good coffee, a bunch of fresh fruits & snacks & daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
Due to the confidential nature of the information, you will be working with, you can expect a screening process.
We aspire to become the OSINT Heroes of the world. And we are looking for more heroes to join us!