Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsEngineering
Why you’ll love this job
As an UI/UX Designer you’ll bring design magic to our platform, making it both user friendly and functional. In collaboration with the product team, you’ll research, conceptualize, and design our platform.
Impacting geopolitics with revolutionary OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna we make the world more transparent. By harnessing the power of open-source intelligence, we equip governments with a data-driven intelligence platform on China’s industry and innovation landscape.
Our fast growing, international tech company consists of a good mix of talented youngsters and thought leaders, who constantly integrate new innovations to our product to stay ahead of any competition.
How you’ll make a difference
- You’ll develop and implement design standards to ensure consistency across all platforms.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to integrate and align design concepts with overall product strategy.
- You’ll conduct user research and usability testing to gain insights and optimize user journeys.
- Design full user journeys from initial touchpoint to final interaction.
- Transform complex tasks into intuitive designs.
What makes you a great candidate:
- You have a degree in Communication Design, Product Design, Interaction Design or UX Designs.
- Proficiency in design tooling such as Adobe XD, Figma or Sketch.
- Experience with SaaS products is ideal.
- You pay great attention to details, ensuring design precision and consistency.
- Solid understanding of core design principles and the ability to translate user insights into actionable design solutions.
- You’re experienced in conducting user research, usability testing, gathering user feedback and organizing workshops.
- Presenting a compelling portfolio that reflects your comprehensive design process, from ideation to polished final products.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS is a plus.
*Due to the confidential nature of the information you will be working with, a screening process could form part of the hiring process*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- Amazing colleagues 🥰
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Full access to Coursera and 10% of your working hours dedicated to learning
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the centre of Eindhoven – with good coffee, fresh fruits & snacks, daily freshly prepared lunch, and a beautiful roof terrace
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme and traveling allowance
- Read more about our culture 👉🏻 www.jobs.datenna.com
Interested? Then apply now via the button below! We’re looking forward to receiving your application 😊