Internship: China Analyst
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsInternships
Do you want to gain experience in professional research on China as an intern at an internationally oriented company? Work in a fast-growing team of China specialists and data researchers? Develop your research skills on China-related topics? Then take this opportunity to further shape Datenna's future!
We are looking for an intern who wants to develop and participate in data-driven China research professionally, and contribute to research for both internal and public projects. Among other things, you will do independent data-driven research on topics such as the structures of Chinese companies and their influence on Europe or other markets, and Chinese innovation and industrial policy.
At Datenna you will make a difference from day one. You will have the opportunity to work on many different aspects of China research, and take the first steps in your career. You will be given responsibility from an early stage in our internship process.
What you will do!
- Conduct data-driven research on China’s corporate, academic, and innovation landscape;
- Examine China’s national industry and innovation policies;
- Analyse the role of China in the global economy and economic relations with other nations;
- Write relevant reports and/or case studies based on your research;
- Contribute to online and offline publications.
- University course with a focus on China (can also be a minor);
- Interest in Chinese corporate, academic, and innovation landscape and policy-making;
- Passion for research;
- Good command of the English language;
- Chinese language proficiency is a plus.
What we offer
- A full-time internship at a fast-growing international company
- Flexible working days (4-5 days/week)
- Flexible working hours
- Great freedom and responsibility to develop your own ideas
- An internship allowance of €750 / month (if full-time)
- Nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven – with good coffee, a bunch of fresh fruits and snacks & daily freshly prepared lunch
- Game nights, movie nights, team getaways and of course weekly Thursday-afternoon office-drinks!