Head of Operations
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands€5,500 - €7,500 per monthManagement
Join our cutting-edge technology startup as the Head of Operations and lead the charge in the exciting world of OSINT, data, and geopolitics!
As Head of Operations, you will act as the cornerstone of the company and help us realize our full potential by elevating our operations to new heights, keeping up the momentum and energy, and helping put systems in place to manage rapid growth. You will bring structure to the chaos, ensuring that everyone is working towards a common goal and hitting targets.
Datenna consists of a happy international bunch of enthusiastic software/data/AI specialists and equally passionate China experts. You'll be working closely with the CEO, Financial Controller, Head of People & Culture, Chief Commercial Officer, CISO and Information Security Manager.
As Head of Operations, you will:
- Support, guide, and improve project management by managing resources, timelines, and budgets.
- Develop and implement operational strategies, policies, and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement and support a performance management framework (such as OKRs)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant international laws and regulations (with a focus on NL), tax regulations, and industry standards.
- Manage certifications and security clearance levels.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including suppliers, vendors, and customers.
We're looking for a candidate who:
- Has a proven track record of successfully spearheading an operational team or department in a software-developing organization.
- Feels familiar with topics like operational excellence, subsidy application procedures, and people management.
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
- Has excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Is knowledgeable about the Dutch language (advanced or native), working habits, and office culture.
- Holds a bachelor or master degree and a genuine passion for technology.
What we offer (same for everyone):
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme, traveling allowance, and 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Knowledge-driven, collective and individual development
- A modern, hybrid workplace with flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven – with good coffee, a bunch of fresh fruits & snacks & daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
As a candidate, you can expect a screening process due to the confidential nature of the information you'll be working with.
Join us and become an OSINT Hero of the world!