Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsMarketing
Why you’ll love this job
Are you a visual storyteller? Are you an exceptional designer who can communicate through form, figure, color, composition, and typography? In this position, you will be working together with our marketing team to tell Datenna’s story and develop our visual brand. Your work and the team’s initiatives will be essential in conveying our mission and ultimately helping governments worldwide to conduct well-informed decision-making.
Impacting geopolitics with revolutionary OSINT, AI, and data science
At Datenna we make the world more transparent. By harnessing the power of open-source intelligence, we equip governments with a data-driven intelligence platform on China’s techno-industrial landscape. Our fast-growing, international tech company consists of a good mix of talented young people and seasoned thought leaders, who constantly integrate new innovations into our product to stay ahead of any competition.
How you’ll make a difference
- You will help ensure that a distinctive and visually appealing story is being told across the company internally as well as externally.
- You will update, create, and maintain the visual elements used in company marketing and sales materials.
- You will work with different teams to ensure that all materials are consistent with the company's brand.
- You will keep up to date with the latest industry news and design trends to ensure that the company brand stays relevant and modern.
What makes you a great candidate
- You’re comfortable with a part-time, hybrid work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- You have experience in designing templates for presentations, whitepapers, and other marketing and sales materials.
- Proficient with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Keynote and Pages are an addition).
- Website design and WordPress experience preferred.
*Due to the confidential nature of the information you will be working with, a screening process could form part of the hiring process*
Why you’ll love Datenna
- Close-knit team of amazing colleagues
- Competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Full access to Coursera
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the centre of Eindhoven – with good coffee, fresh fruits & snacks, daily freshly prepared lunch, and a beautiful roof terrace
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme and traveling allowance
- Read more about our culture at www.jobs.datenna.com
Interested? Then apply now via the button below! We’re looking forward to receiving your application.