Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsProduct Development
Are you a tech-savvy, free-spirited person with great frontend development skills and a good sense of humor? Do you have excellent stakeholder management skills and a drive to innovate and exceed market expectations? Then, this is your dream job!
Your strong skills in frontend development are enforced by the usage of the agile methodology in order to enhance the communication and the outcome of the projects, and you are proficient in envisioning your objectives.
As part of our Product Development team, you will be working on the frontend development of a state-of-the-art OSINT platform. You will be responsible for ensuring the platform is user-friendly, visually appealing, and accessible. You will work closely with the product owner, UX designer, and development team to create a seamless user experience that aligns with our strategic goals.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain the front-end of the OSINT platform, ensuring it is user-friendly, visually appealing, and accessible across multiple devices
- Work with the product owner and UX designer to create a seamless user experience that aligns with our strategic goals
- Craft reusable components for beautiful data visualizations
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to improve user engagement and retention
- Ensure the codebase is maintainable and scalable, adhering to best practices and industry standards
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest frontend technologies and techniques
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate the front-end with the backend and other systems
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or a strong demonstrable experience, experience rules!
- Excellent knowledge of Vue.js
- Experience with agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with unit testing and automated UI testing
- Experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
Nice to have
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with data platform solutions or SaaS is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (not like a typical start-up!)
- All essentials: state-of-the-art hardware, pension scheme, traveling allowance, and 30 holidays (as long as you promise to come back 😉)
- Knowledge-driven, collective and individual development
- A modern, hybrid workplace with flexible working hours to organize your own agenda
- A nice working environment in the center of Eindhoven – with good coffee, a bunch of fresh fruits & snacks & daily freshly prepared lunch
- Weekly Thursday afternoon drinks and board games
Please note: hybrid working also requires office attendance, so please keep this in mind when applying. Also, due to the confidential nature of the information you will be working with, a screening process can be part of the procedure.